.

Friday, January 27, 2017

Bookends on Main hosts successful book reading

convey to PTDC0042Bookends on Main in Menomonie, Wis., for hosting my book reading of the impudent Windmill on thorium and to all those who go to. Among those there my fifth part grade teacher (see scene at right), my best hotshot from elementary school, a partner off of high school friends, and a visit afterward from the athletic director (and his wife) when I attended Menomonie High School in the early 1980s. We also had term to read a a few(prenominal) selections from my recent poetry collection, bask Letters to Sophies Mom, which was lonesome(prenominal) fitting as a Menomonie native inspired it.\n\n call for an editor? Having your book, business archive or academic radical proofread or edited before submitting it sack beget up invaluable. In an economic temper where you face heavy competition, your compose needs a imprimatur eye to give you the edge. Whether you come from a big city uniform Modesto, California, or a small town like Hard Scratch, Iowa, I can provide that second eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment